NOTE: This bundle is INCLUDED in the Deluxe Bundle!
If you have purchased the Deluxe Thematic Bundle you already have this resource.
This Spanish Zip Around Game is great for students of all ages!
What can be learned through “Yo Tengo, ¿Quién Tiene?” It helps children:
- develop language concepts
- expand their vocabulary
- learn to take turns
- sharpen their listening skills
This “Yo Tengo, ¿Quién Tiene?” Thematic Bundle includes 17 games covering 12 different themes.
The vocabulary themes included are:
- Family (Casual and Formal versions)
- Positional Words
- Farm (Animals, Colors, and Numbers)
- Body Parts
- Community Helpers
- Pets (Animals, Colors, and Numbers)
So, how do you play?
1. Pass out a card to each child. If you have cards left over, keep passing them out until there are no cards left. (If children have multiple cards, they can spread them out in front to see better. They don’t need to be kept secret.)
(image of Farm start)
2. The child with the Green “GO” sign in the top left corner of their card begins. They will stand up and say “Yo tengo la vaca. ¿Quién tiene el caballo?”
(Image of Farm two)
3. The child with the horse will stand up and read their card. “Yo tengo el caballo. ¿Quién tiene…?”
4. Play continues until the game ends with the “STOP” card. That student answers “Yo tengo … PARE!” to signal the end of the game.
(image of Farm Loop Card)
Each game includes 12 cards + 1 card as an option to loop the game at the end and start over.
Prefer to play I Have, Who Has in English? No problem.