These spring poems for Preschool are great for shared reading! Each poem follows the same rhyme, so children pick up on the predictable pattern right away.
Everything is included for your children to create their own Poetry Book (My Book of Poems), and the Mini Books make a wonderful take-home connection. The pocket chart makes a great literacy center, small group, or whole class activity.
Have you heard the classic “Jack O’ Happy” poem? It has been modified for different spring themes, and your children will love it!
There are four happy poems included:
- Kite Happy
- Egg Happy (ending says “with a chick inside he’s best of all!”)
- Egg Happy (ending says “decorated he’s best of all!”)
- Flower Happy
- Caterpillar Happy
What is included in this “Interactive Spring Poems for Preschool” Pack?
For each of the 4 poems, you’ll get:
- Poem page in color and black/white – each line is illustrated with a simple image
- Mini Book – includes all three versions: Coloring Book, Illustrate your own, and Cut and Paste
- Pocket Chart Images in color and black/white – great for sequencing
- Pocket Chart Cards – the text of the poem is included for sentence building fun
- *BONUS* Poetry Book Cover in color and black/white – Perfect for making each child their own English poetry book
All resources listed above are in ENGLISH ONLY!
These fun poems were created with your Preschool or Kindergarten children, English Language Learners (ELL or ESL), or bilingual homeschool in mind.
Don’t miss this bundled discount…
Prefiere español? Here is the Spanish version, Poemas de primavera.