Are you looking for the perfect thematic vocabulary resources for your Spanish Kindergarten class? This Spanish Vocabulary Deluxe Bundle includes hand picked resources just right for young learners. These packs have all the differentiation you’ll need to make everyone feel successful!
These resources were initially created to foster beginning reading and writing skills through thematic vocabulary for our Spanish Kindergarten students. However, they are being used successfully with Toddlers through Adults!
What’s included in each theme of this gigantic Spanish Vocabulary Deluxe Bundle resource?
1. Dictionary Pages – 5 versions: Color, Black & White, Draw & Label, Label, and Cut & Paste.
2. Flashcards – Color and Black & White. Print two copies and enjoy a game of Memory or Go Fish. You can also use them for all sorts of phonemic awareness games – sort them by number of syllables, sort by beginning sounds, find rhyming words, etc.
3. Pocket Chart Cards – These come in two versions, one with lines to separate the graphics from the words in case you didn’t want a picture cue on your pocket chart cards. Use these to build sentences in pocket charts, add to your word wall, or put each theme on a ring to use in the writing center.
4. Interactive Mini-Book with QR Code ‘Read Aloud’ Video – Three versions: Coloring Book, Illustrate Your Own, and Cut and Paste. Children can use any QR code reader to scan the code on the front cover, which connects to a Google Drive video of the mini-book being read. This is a great way to support learning at home, as well as Spanish pronunciation.
5. Song Sheet with QR Code ‘Sing Along’ Video– Two versions: Color or Black/White. A child-friendly song sheet featuring the lyrics to the song, with images to match the text. It also features a QR code in the corner. When scanned with any QR code reader, it connects to a YouTube video created with SafeShare. This means children are not able to see or access any recommended videos, or any other links in YouTube…ONLY the song chosen. This is one of the only ways I have found to truly watch YouTube content in a “safe” way.
6. Word Work – There are six variations of extra word work to choose from: Trace and Match, Box It Word Puzzle, Cut and Paste Articles, ABC Order, Syllable Sorting, Concept Sorting (sort by male/female, long hair/short hair, etc.)
7. Writing Prompts – There are four “How to” prompts for informational writing, three “word bank” prompts with sentence starters, and two blank draw and journal pages with a checklist at the bottom to help young writers be successful and independent.
8. I Have, Who Has Game – A fun, whole group game to practice oral language skills, adjective placement, verb conjugation of has/have, and more!
9. Bingo Game – There are 9 squares per Bingo card. Set 1 (10 cards) features just images, with the choice of printing them in Color or Black/White. Set 2 (10 cards) features only words for a more challenging version of the game. Using both the picture and word sets would give you a total of 20 different BINGO cards.
The vocabulary themes included are:
- Family (Casual and Formal versions)
- Positional Words
- Body Parts
- Community Helpers
Prefer an English version? Check out the English Vocabulary Deluxe Bundle.