- Flashcards – a color and black and white version. Articles are not included on these, so that you can use them to build sentences. (If they wanted to build the sentence ‘Ella es mi mamá.’ and the card says ‘la mamá’ it woudn’t work.)
- Picture Dictionary – 5 versions are included (color, black/white, cut and paste, label, draw and label) These do have articles to help reinforce them when learning the vocabulary.
- Trace & Match – trace the word and match it to the correct picture
- Mini-Book with QR Code ‘Read Aloud’ Video – 3 versions are included (Illustrate your own, cut and paste, and coloring book). Perfect to help children practice vocabulary in the context of a predictable sentence.
- Song Sheet with QR Code ‘Sing Along’ Video -a color and black and white version. These have QR codes, so children can scan and listen using any QR code reader on a phone, tablet, or computer.
The vocabulary themes included are:
- Family (Casual and Formal versions)
- Positional Words
- Body Parts
- Community Helpers
Prefer an English version? Check out the English Preschool Thematic Bundle.