Are you looking for a way to help your Spanish students feel confident with vocabulary? Do you need a way to reach young writers of different levels? Are you ready to banish the question “How do you spell…?” once and for all? This Spanish Picture Dictionary bundle will help you do all that!
Each theme comes in five versions:
- Color – put these in a binder with sheet protectors to use in your writing center; copy on 11×14 paper and laminate to use as posters
- Black & White – young children or emerging writers can color their own page
- Cut & Paste – cut out the individual words and glue them in the blanks
- Label – label their own page using print or cursive, or using different terminology if desired
- Draw & Label – children draw and label their page; great to use if there is more vocabulary the teacher wants to include
What themes are included in the Spanish Picture Dictionary bundle?
The themes included are:
- Numbers (0-10)
- Numbers II (10, 20…90, 100, etc.)
- Months of the Year
- Positional Words
- Positional Words (Old version)
- Family (Formal version – madre, padre)
- Family (Casual version – mama, papa)
- Feelings (Old version)
- Feelings (Female)
- Feelings (Male)
- Body Parts
- Body Parts II
- Fast Food
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Coral Reef
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Community helpers
- School Personnel
- School Subjects
- School Supplies
- School Supplies II
This Spanish Picture Dictionary bundle has the differentiation you’ll need to make everyone feel successful at the writing center. As a bonus, your young writers will never run out of ideas with all the topics we’ll be covering. There are currently 62 themes, and over 375 pages of thematic vocabulary fun!
Get both the Spanish and English version together here in the combo bundle.
Prefer only the English Picture Dictionary? No problem.
Have a theme you need? We would love to help! Send me an email with your order number and we can get working on it.
Look what others are saying…
“Amazing! I have been able to use this product with my students for writing projects!!!”
“Thanks! I’m using this as an end of the year gift for my Spanish students.”
Awesome bilingual resource!
This was great for my SPED students!