Are you looking for some fun snow-themed printables for your Preschooler? The Snow Preschool Printables pack is just the thing to get your 4-6 year old excited with some hands-on snow learning!
What does the Snow Preschool Printables Pack include?
1. “Snow Family” Interactive Mini-Book with QR Code Videos – This printable mini-book uses simple vocabulary following predictable patterns like “This is the snow dad.”
As a bonus, when children scan the cover with any QR Code reader, a video of the mini-book is played! This encourages multiple readings, and helps children with pronunciation.
2. Snowflake Song Page with QR code video – A printable song page with the sweet snowflake song that practices body parts through falling snowflakes. This page comes in both color and black/white.
3. Snow Vocabulary Cards – Printable cards to practice snow related and snow family vocabulary.
4. Snowman Names – Printable head template to build a snowman name tower with a letter on each snowball.
5. Freeze! Letter Game – Based on the popular game Bang!, this includes an uppercase and lowercase letter option. The pages comes in both color and black/white.
6. Snow Measurement – Based on the “Snow Family” book, children use pretend snowballs to measure the family members. The pages comes in both color and black/white.
7. Snowflake Shape Match – This shape match game includes matching 3 different parts to make a snowman; hats, heads, and bodies.
8. Roll a Snowman – Roll the dice and build a snowman for some great counting and fine motor practice.
9. Pattern Block Snowflakes – This includes six color and black/white templates for building snowflakes with pattern blocks.
10. Snowflake Punch Print – This has the picture and text for some great fine motor practice.
11. Crystal Snowflakes – Detailed instructions for making your own beautiful crystal snowflakes.
12. Melted Snowman Art – Instructions for making snow paint and a printable writing prompt about melted snowmen.
At Spanglish Schoolhouse, we provide excellent resources for parents and teachers of Spanish and English language learners. All teacher instructions come in both languages so you don’t have to translate one more thing to prepare your lessons. However, all of the student pages in this pack are in ENGLISH ONLY.
Looking for more seasonal resources for your Preschooler?
Get 12 months of seasonal themes in both English and Spanish including these Preschool Printable packs, Dramatic Play, Happy Poems, Snap Cube Centers and more in Manitos Virtual Preschool. Each month also includes 5 video lessons in both languages, that can be used in a home or classroom setting.