Are you looking for some fun pumpkin-themed printables for your Preschooler? This Pumpkins – Seasonal Literacy and Math Preschool Printables pack is just the thing to get your 4-6 year old excited with some hands-on pumpkin learning!
What does the Pumpkin Preschool Printables Pack include?
1. “Pumpkin Life Cycle” Interactive Mini-Book with QR Code Video– This printable mini-book uses simple vocabulary following the predictable pattern “This is the ______ .” Each page focuses on a different phase in the life cycle of a pumpkin.
As a bonus, when children scan the cover with any QR Code reader, a video of the mini-book is played! This encourages multiple readings, and helps children with pronunciation.
2. Pumpkin Life Cycle Craft – A hands-on way to create the entire pumpkin life cycle from seed to pumpkin.
3. Pumpkin Investigation – A printable sheet help children make predictions, then test them through observation while moving through six different stations like weighing and measuring their pumpkin.
4. Pumpkin Seed Windows – Repurpose some of the pumpkin seeds from the Pumpkin Investigation, and watch them sprout! This printable page creates a little window to watch the seeds, and includes a place for children to predict what will happen.
5. Song Page with QR code video – A printable song page with the song “Five Little Pumpkins” that practices counting to five while reviewing emotions. This page comes in both color and black/white.
6. Pumpkin Feelings and Graph – Create pumpkin faces with different feelings, then play the grab and graph game to see who makes it to 10 first.
7. Pumpkin Shape Match– This shape match game includes matching 6 different shapes: circle, triangle, square, rectangle, oval, star.
8. Pumpkin Letter Puzzles – In this game, children will match the uppercase and lowercase pumpkin letters. The pages comes in both color and black/white.
9. Pumpkin Extras– Currently includes pumpkin punch print, pumpkin seed names, and pumpkin color mixing bags.
At Spanglish Schoolhouse, we provide excellent resources for parents and teachers of Spanish and English language learners. All teacher instructions come in both languages so you don’t have to translate one more thing to prepare your lessons. However, all of the student pages in this pack are in ENGLISH ONLY.
Looking for more seasonal resources for your Preschooler?
Get 12 months of seasonal themes in both English and Spanish including these Preschool Printable packs, Dramatic Play, Happy Poems, Snap Cube Centers and more in Manitos Virtual Preschool. Each month also includes 5 video lessons in both languages, that can be used in a home or classroom setting.