This Printable Preschool Song Book in Spanish is the perfect thing to incorporate literacy, music, and vocabulary. Pick and choose songs that go along with your themes, or print the whole book and learn them all!
Everything is included for children to make their own song books. Just choose a cover, and bind the song pages of your choice behind it. Easy peasy!
QR codes on the song pages take learning even farther, as children can scan the code and sing along. This turns each book into a portable listening center as well. Just add some fun pointers, and children can track the print as they sing along.
What is included in the Printable Preschool Song Book in Spanish?
- Cover pages – These come in color and black/white, and English or Spanish. Choose the cover that best fits your needs.
- Song pages in Color– These are great for blowing up to poster size (11×14), and displaying in your classroom.
- Song pages in Black/White – These are printable pages for children to color and make their own song book.
These Classic Spanish Preschool Songs are included:
- Abre y cierra
- Cabeza, hombros, rodillas, y pies
- Cinco monitos
- Cinco ranitas
- Cinco patitos
- De esta forma
- De tin Marin de do pingüe
- El pastelero
- El viejo MacDonald
- Este cerdito
- Estrellita ¿dónde estás?
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- La familia dedo
- Las cinco mariquitas
- Las ruedas del autobús
- Lluvia, lluvia, vete ya
- María tiene un corderito
- Manzanas y bananas
- Ponte tus zapatos
- Rojo alto, verde avanza
- Si estás feliz
- Tengo una mascota
- Tirintintín, el gato y el violín
- Una sardina
- Un elefante se balanceaba
What if you don’t know the tune to the songs?
That’s what the QR codes are for! When scanned with any QR Code reader, they connect to a YouTube video created with SafeShare. This means children are not able to see or access any recommended videos, or any other links in YouTube…ONLY the song chosen. This is one of the only ways I have found to truly watch YouTube content in a “safe” way.
At Spanglish Schoolhouse, we provide excellent resources for teachers of Spanish and English language learners. All teacher instructions come in both languages so you don’t have to translate one more thing to prepare your lessons. However, all of the student pages in this pack are in SPANISH ONLY.