These spring poems in Spanish are great for shared reading! Each poem follows the same rhyme, so children pick up on the predictable pattern right away.
Everything is included for your children to create their own Poetry Book (Mi libro de poemas), and the Mini Books make a wonderful take-home connection. The pocket chart makes a great literacy center, small group, or whole class activity.
Have you heard the classic “Jack O’ Happy” poem? It has been changed up a bit to rhyme in Spanish, and your children will love it!
There are five happy poems included:
- La cometa feliz
- El huevo feliz (“con un pollito adentro”)
- El huevo feliz (“lleno de colores”)
- La flor feliz
- La oruga feliz
What is included with “Poemas de primavera”?
For each of the 5 Spanish spring poems, you’ll get:
- Poem page w/QR Code in color and black/white – each line is illustrated with a simple image
- Mini Book w/QR Code – includes all three versions: Coloring Book, Illustrate your own, and Cut and Paste
- Pocket Chart Images in color and black/white – great for sequencing
- Pocket Chart Cards – the text of the poem is included for sentence building fun
- *BONUS* Poetry Book Cover in color and black/white – Perfect for making each child their own Spanish poetry book
All resources listed above are in SPANISH ONLY!
These spring poems in Spanish were created with your bilingual homeschool, or Spanish Immersion Preschool or Kindergarten classroom in mind.