NOTE: This bundle is INCLUDED in the Deluxe Bundle!
If you have purchased the Deluxe Thematic Bundle you already have this resource.
“I Have, Who Has?” is an interactive game that gets students engaged (and up and moving if you so desire). It is great for developing language concepts, vocabulary, taking turns, and listening practice.
This “I Have, Who Has?” Thematic Bundle gives you 16 options to play these Zip Around games in English.
So, how do you play?
1. Pass out a card to each child. If you have cards left over, keep passing them out until there are no cards left. (If children have multiple cards, they can spread them out in front to see better. They don’t need to be kept secret.)
2. The child with the Green “GO” sign in the top left corner of their card begins. They will stand up and say “I have the cat. Who has the horse?”
3. The child with the horse will stand up and read their card. “I have the horse. Who has…?”
4. Play continues until the game ends with the “STOP” card. That student answers “I have the … STOP!” to signal the end of the game.
The vocabulary themes included are:
- Family (Casual and Formal versions)
- Positional Words
- Body Parts
- Community Helpers
- Places (coming soon)
- Ocean (coming soon)
Prefer to play I Have, Who Has in Spanish? No problem.