“I have…Who has?” games, otherwise known as Zip Around games, are great for developing oral language, pets vocabulary, taking turns, and listening skills. These interactive games are great for getting students engaged (and up and moving if you so desire).
This “Yo Tengo, ¿Quién Tiene? Las Mascotas” pack includes 3 versions of the game:
- Pets Vocabulary – “I have the dog. Who has the cat?”
- Counting Objects 1-12 – “I have one dog. Who has the three cats?” This game is great for subitizing as the animals are in random order, and not numerical order. It also has children practice the plural form of the words.
- Colors – “I have (image of a purple dog). Who has (image of a gray cat)?” These cards use only the image so they can be used at different difficulty levels. For an easy version, students would say the name of the color…“I have purple. Who has gray?” For a more difficult version would use adjectives to describe the animal…“I have the purple dog. Who has the gray cat?”
This Yo Tengo, ¿Quién Tiene? Las Mascotas is also available in English, I Have, Who Has Pets.
The vocabulary words include:
- el perro
- el gato
- el conejo
- el pez
- la tortuga
- la rana
- la serpiente
- la lagartija
- la tarantula
- el hurón
- el hámster
- el pájaro
Looking for more Pet Resources in Spanish?
Check out these packs sold separately:
- Las Mascotas Mini-Libro “¿Tienes una mascota?”
- Yo Tengo, ¿Quién Tiene? Las Mascotas (Zip Around) Game
- Las Mascotas Bingo
Save BIG and buy the LAS MASCOTAS VOCABULARY BUNDLE!!
The bundle includes 70 pages of vocabulary fun including:
- `Dictionary Pages
- Pocket Chart Strips
- Word Work
- Writing Prompts
- Interactive Mini-Book
- I Have, Who Has (Zip Around) Game
Check out the LAS MASCOTAS VOCABULARY BUNDLE here.