“Yo Tengo, ¿Quién Tiene?” (or “I Have, Who Has?” in Spanish) is an interactive game that gets students engaged (and up and moving if you so desire). It is great for developing language concepts, vocabulary, taking turns, and listening practice. This game was developed with dual language teachers in mind, as the Spanish numbers are in red.
There are two versions included to practice numbers 0-20 or 0-30, whichever option is best for your students.
So, how do you play?
1. Pass out a card to each child. If you have cards left over, keep passing them out until there are no cards left. (If children have multiple cards, they can spread them out in front to see better. They don’t need to be kept secret.)
2. The child with the Green “GO” sign in the top left corner of their card begins. They will stand up and say “Yo tengo uno. ¿Quién tiene cinco?”
3. The child with 5 will stand up and read their card. “Yo tengo cinco. ¿Quién tiene…?”
4. Play continues until the game ends with the “STOP” card. That student answers “Yo tengo … PARE!” to signal the end of the game.
Do you prefer English? No problem! Check out the English version here.
NOTE: This “Yo Tengo, ¿Quién Tiene?” Números Game is included in two different bundles.
♦ If you are looking for more math resources, you can get this game, along with five others for 30% off in the “Yo Tengo, ¿Quién Tiene?” Math Bundle!
– Números (Numbers)
– Palabras de Números (Number Words)
– Marcas de Conteo (Tally Marks)
– Dominós (Dominoes)
– Cuadro de Diez (Ten Frames)
– Dedos de Conteo (Counting Fingers)
♦ If you teach in a dual language classroom or have a bilingual homeschool…save even more when you buy the English Bundle and the Spanish Bundle together. BUY THE English/Spanish COMBO BUNDLE HERE!
If you would like to preview a version of this game, it is available as a subscriber freebie here on our blog.
There are no reviews yet.