This is a Spanglish take on the classic “Give Me Five” Preschool Rules.
- Eyes looking ~ Ojos mirando
- Ears listening ~ Oidos escuchando
- Mouths quiet ~ Bocas calladas
- Hands helping ~ Manos ayudando
- Bodies sitting ~ Cuerpos sentados
These EDITABLE Class Rules started as a version of the classic Preschool classroom management technique “Give Me Five.”
I realized we could cover almost all behavior situations by adding some additional wording like hands helping, hearts willing, etc.
(Are your hands helping your friend when they point out a mistake he made? Is your heart willing to forgive your friend when they say something mean to you?)
The Editable Class Rules in Spanish pack includes:
- Pocket Chart cards (English & Spanish versions)
- Printable mini-books (English & Spanish versions)
- 8 Posters (English & Spanish versions)
- An editable PowerPoint version of the posters (You can change the text to either language.)
Note: These are not bilingual resources with English/Spanish on the same page. You have access to the English versions AND Spanish versions of all the files.
There are no reviews yet.