Are you looking for a fresh new way to practice the Spanish alphabet? This Alfa Animales Spanish Alphabet Chart, featuring 27 unique animal friends, will have children excited about learning their Spanish letters and sounds.
What is included?
- Alfa Animales 8.5 x 11 inch Alphabet Charts
- Lowercase letters only
- Lowercase & Uppercase letters
- Lowercase & Uppercase letters with QR code
- Uppercase & Lowercase letters with QR code
The following versions come in both Full-Color version and ink-saving Black and White version.
- Alfa Animales Alphabet Chant MP3 (Ana Anaconda, /a/, /a/, /a/, Bela Ballena, /b/, /b/, /b/…)
- Alfa Animales Motions – a pdf in English & Spanish explaining the ASL motions, if you choose to incorporate them
- Alfa Animales En Vivo Slideshow – This pdf features each animal in it’s habitat, next to the animal flashcard. This is great for older students, as you can focus on various animal-related vocabulary and details.
NOTE: These items are available to download immediately after purchase. NO physical product will be shipped to you.
How can I use the chart?
- Copy it off for adding to student writing folders as a quick reference sheet.
- Enlarge the chart to poster size, and laminate it to hang in your writing center.
- This chart makes the perfect warm-up activity before guided reading or small group instruction. With the included QR Codes or MP3 download of the Alphabet Chant, children can practice their one-on-one correspondence as they “read” the chart.
- Easy incentive chart for keeping track of which letter sounds children have learned. They can color the animal as they master the sound, and be super proud of their progress!
This Alfa Animales Alphabet Chart & MP3 are included in the Starter,
Haven’t met the Alfa Animales yet?
Go to the Alfa Animales page for more details.