Are you looking for a way to integrate math, science, and art in your Spanish class? This Alfa Animales Math Rhyme book is an excellent way to practice number writing, counting, and rhyming while crafting the Spanish alphabet!
What’s included in the Alfa Animales Math Rhyme Book?
- Mi Libro de Rima de Matemátics Cover – color and black and white
- Explanation Letter to Parents in English and Spanish (if using in a classroom setting)
- Math Rhymes pages A-Z with two options
- Rimas Original – include the animal and lots of space for creativity
- Rimas Cuadro 10 – Ten frame version is great if you prefer to focus on counting, and would like to support your children in subitizing. (Subitize is the ability to tell the number of objects in a set, quickly, without counting.)
- Supply List
- Ideas on how to bind, prep, and set up books
- Detailed teacher instructions (see example below for pages E & F)
NOTE: These items are available to download immediately after purchase. NO physical product will be shipped to you.
We decided to combine this Math Rhyme Book with the Alfa Animales Dot-to-Dot pages to create a reusable writing practice book as well. In a 3 ring binder with sheet protectors, we put the Dot-to-Dot pages on the left and Math Rhyme Book on the right. Children can use a dry-erase marker to practice their letters and/or numbers anytime.
Haven’t met the Alfa Animales yet?
If you have landed here first, check out the Alfa Animales page for more details.