Some years, that meant hosting a preschool program with some of our close friends.
Seeing the great interest in homeschooling in Colombia,
my teacher brain and my husband’s awesome graphic design skills combined to form….Spanglish Schoolhouse!
The rest is history (as is the 70’s party we threw for his 40th birthday.)
- my Vita-mix. We use it the bare minimum twice a day, and even bring it on vacation.
- cleaning my house without chemicals. If someone tried to bring bleach through my doors, I might have a panic attack.
- blasting worship music…LOUD! Jesus Culture, Jason Upton, Bethel Music and Seeds Family Worship are my top go-tos at the moment.
- Hopewell Essential Oils, so much that I have an entire kitchen cabinet dedicated to them.
- decorating cakes, but I could never make it a business because it literally takes me hours.
- helping sort our LEGOs by colors. It really is therapeutic.
- learning about other cultures. I spent my last semester of college on a cruise ship, visiting 11 countries in 100 days. Semester at Sea was truly a life-changing, eye-opening experience!
- shopping used bookstores for children’s books. The best part is bringing the treasures home, and having book parties with my children where we all pile on a couch or bed and read until I lose my voice.
- my ERGO baby carrier. I just washed and put away both of ours since our twins are three now. Definitely my #1 recommended baby item, and would never leave home without it.
- dark chocolate. 60% or higher, with mint and caramel being my absolute favorite, although any flavors (expect chili pepper) will do.